Studies done by the American Bowling Congress have proven that
there is such a beast as
THE PERFECT STRIKE
- In a perfect strike hit, the ball only hits 4 pins - 1, 3, 5 and
- The ball must hit the head pin precisely at the center line of the
1, 2, 4, 7 pin row.
- The ball must also strike the 3 pin precisely on the center of the
- The ball then continues through the rack to hit the 5 pin at the
center of the 5-8 combination.
- The ball must then hit the 9 pin.
According to a Brunswick study, it has been
proven that a ball entering the pocket on the 17th board on the 10 pin
side, for right handers, will result in a strike 100% of the time.
or questions concerning this site